This is a story that can happen to anyone. In fact, I once felt like the main character(Yani) in this story. Find out what I felt like...
*Yani and Tori are best friends, and they were friends for like, FOREVER.*
Yani: UGH. I can't believe we have... SCHOOL today.
Tori: I know!
Yani: ... let's go play with Saya and Tika.
Tori: Sure.
*And so they went to play with their other friends.*
Saya: Oh crap, it's 4. ... SCHOOL...
Tori: Yikes!
Tika: Well, I'll see you there. My mom has some serious studying she wants me to do!
Saya: Ugh... Me too.
*So Tika and Saya walk away with their parents, back home.*
Yani: Hey, are you going back home?
Tori: Yeah. I guess I'll see you at school
Yani: Bye.
*The four depart and at 4:30, at school, they meet again.*
Yani: HEY!
Tori: WASSUP!
Tiki: YO!
Saya: Heyyy...
*The teacher walks up and class starts*
Tiki: Hey!
Tori: YEAH! Let's pass notes.
*So they start passing notes to others, not paying any attention to the teacher.*
Yani: LOL What the heck!
*They had lots of fun, but Yani kept getting less and less notes from the others, and soon, they stopped passing it to her.*
*Yani:* Hmph. They're not letting me be a part of their note-passing. I'm not gonna talk to them either. I'm mad.
Saya: LOL!
Tiki: wtf
Tori: HAHA!
*School ended, and Tori, Tiki and Saya were laughing and discussing about what they wrote. Yani walked by herself.
When she got home, she ran to her room and started sobbing.*
Yani: T-t-they didn't include me. T-they're not my friends. I-I... HATE THEM!
*THE NEXT DAY*
Tori: Hey Yani! What's up?
Yani: *ignores*
Tori: She sure is acting strange today.
*AT CLASS*
Tori: Yani! Yani!
*As usual, Yani ignored her and went back to whatever she was doing.*
Tori: Yani. Listen to me.
*Yani lost control of herself and started admitting her feelings.*
Yani: WHY SHOULD I?! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO A BACK-STABBING, MEAN, DISGUSTING FREAK THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE YOU?!?!?!?!?!
*Tori was not hurt, somehow.*
Tori: Yani. I'm very sorry. I left you out--
Yani: NOT JUST YOU! SAYA AND TIKI LEFT ME OUT TOO! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!
*Tori was now hurt, and walked away.*
*AT LUNCH*
Saya: Hey Tiki.
Tiki: Yeah?
Saya: Yani's acting a bit strange today, don't you think?
Tiki: Yeah... she's a lot quieter... what's wrong?
Saya: Let's go see.
*They walk near her and Yani spots them. She darts away. Saya and Tiki follow. finally, they catch up.*
Saya: YANI. I get it now. We all hurt you at the first day of school. We slowly left you out.
Tiki: Yeah, we did. I'm very sorry.
*Tori was nearby and she dashed over.*
Tori: Yani! I heard you guys! I'm very sorry.
Saya, Tori and Tiki: We're REALLY sorry we left you out.
Yani: Aw, guys...
*They all hugged each other and learned an important lesson: It's not good to leave people out.*
Okay, that's my story!
KTHNXBI!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Write what you think about this post, something that connects, or just a note! THNX!!