Wednesday, November 18, 2009

mylifeisaverage.com

Today, I was very bored and so I opened up an old Where's Waldo book. Three dollars fell out. Excited I went and told my mom who laughed and told me when I was little, I spent weeks pressing all my money so I could have crisp bills to put in a breefcase in order to reenact scenes from James Bond movies. I spent the rest of the day looking through my favorite childhood books and came up with 23 dollars total. Way to go little me. MLIA

Today, I read the tag on my pants. At the bottom, it said "God Loves You". I was intrigued by this, and checked the tag in my sister's pants that are the same brand to see if hers also said this. Her tag was normal. Now I feel special. MLIA.

Today, I went out to dinner with my father. I saw a couple come in with a child that appeared to be adopted. I asked my dad if he and my mother had ever considered adoption. He casually replied, "yes, but we couldn't find anyone to take you." MLIA.

 Today, I was in the car with my sister and I stuck my ear buds up my nose. When I showed her, she said I was disgusting and she was surprised how I was dating a guy so hot. Just then a car came up beside us and we turned to see my boyfriend, with his ear buds up his nose, waving at us. In your face sister, in your face. MLIA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.You're funny.:)

~*Kiwi*~ said...

actually it's from mylifeisaverage.com

Post a Comment

Write what you think about this post, something that connects, or just a note! THNX!!